A digital transformation
The Oriental Garden Restaurant website needed a new look and an ability to provide a new revenue stream online.
- Information needed to be easily found; contact, address, and opening times in particular.
- Requirement to allow customers to book a table online.
- Requirement to place an online order for a takeaway or collection, commission free.
- Requirement to print these orders using an EPOS printer.
- A bespoke design with responsive as standard.
- An easy to navigate website for hungry customers; telephone, address are easily located.
- Customers can now book a table online with ease.
- Customers can now place an order for food online, orders print directly into the restaurant for staff.
- Over 2k unique visitors a month, an online revenue from takeaway and collections never seen in the business before 2021.
Commission free takeaway built right in
To compete with other takeaways and make a profitable margin during COVID lockdown, the restaurant was able to target this new area of traffic in less than a month.
Takeaways and collections are now able to be placed online without the high commission percentage seen on some delivery food platforms.