A digital transformation
The Oriental Garden Restaurant website needed a new look and an ability to provide a new revenue stream online.
- Information needed to be easily found, contact, address, and opening times in particular.
- Requirement to allow customers to book a table online.
- Requirement to place an online order for a takeaway or collection, commission free.
- Requirement to print these orders using an EPOS printer.
- A bespoke design with responsive as standard
- An easy to navigate website for hungry customers, telephone, address are easily located.
- Customers can now book a table online with ease.
- Customers can now place an order for food online, orders print directly into the Restaurant for staff.
- Over 2k unique visitors a month, an online revenue from takeaway and collections never seen in the business before 2021.
Commission free takeaway built right in
To compete and make a profitable margin, over lockdown takeaways incomes became a massive part of the industry. The restaurant was able to target this new area of traffic within the month with a quick turnaround, something it hadn't been able to do before.
Takeaways and collections are now able to be placed online without the nasty commissions you see from some delivery food platforms.